28030BR Executive Technology Analyst
The Executive Technology Office provides a unique and exciting opportunity to work in a technically-innovative, fast-paced environment with the ability to make a significant impact on the IT experience of Corporate Officers and truly make a difference in their day-to-day productivity. Success is measurable via direct feedback from frequent interaction with executives and their assistants and through the visible results of new technology implementations within the unique working environment of the senior leadership community at Ford.
- Develop deep level of expertise in cutting-edge technology via direct daily usage of hardware and software deployed to executives.
- Evaluate new technology and participate in early pilot programs within the Company.
- Use out-of-the-box thinking and creative problem solving skills to quickly and effectively resolve issues while adhering within the boundaries of corporate standards and policies.
- Develop customized tools and solutions to address unique customer requirements and improve productivity for Company leadership
- Tailor company IT initiatives to unique needs of senior leadership team
- Develop customized training and administer to executives and assistants in one-on-one setting
- Build customer trust when responding to support calls and interacting with customers face-to-face or remotely through telephone or email by demonstrating IT expertise across a variety of technical disciplines
- Ensure that computing environments are protected from current and pending security threats.
- Provide customer data recovery, backup, and destruction/wipe service in compliance with IT Security policies.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience end user support and troubleshooting complex issues
- 2+ years of experience in Apple iOS environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or technical specialization is preferred
- Solid understanding of hardware, software, and general PC troubleshooting
- Highly skilled with mobile technology and Apple iOS environment
- In-depth troubleshooting experience with Windows 7, Windows 10 and Mac OS X operating systems
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 and 2016 applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote)
- Possess a strong customer service attitude and the ability to comfortably and confidently interact with senior management on a regular basis, sometimes during demanding situations.
- Ability to write custom scripts (VBA, VBScript, Batch and Java desirable)
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, maturity and professionalism in all situations.
- Exhibit excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with video conferencing technology and collaboration tools.
- Understanding of networking, VOIP and home network configurations.
- Possess a team oriented mindset. Effectively involve and share information with peers and management on a timely basis.
- Ability to author training documentation
- Ability to be nimble and flexible in responding to customer requests. Positive attitude at all times.
- Be able to multi-task while maintaining appropriate priorities for the various responsibilities.
- Highly motivated and self-empowered to resolve customer issues, using sound, fact-based decision making.
- Ability to perform PC staging, using Ford standard Global Client staging process.
- Ability to perform SILAS administration functions
- Skilled with photo, audio and video editing software.
The distance between imagination and creation. It can be measured in years of innovation, or in moments of brilliance. When you join the Ford team, you discover all the benefits, rewards and development opportunities you’d expect from a diverse global leader. You’ll become part of a team that is already leading the way, with ingenious solutions and attainable products – and it is always ready to go further.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Ford Motor Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.