Who We Are:
Credibly is a leading Fintech platform, leveraging Data Science and technology to improve the speed, cost, and choices of capital available to small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs). At Credibly we make it easy and intuitive for all small businesses to access capital. We have a honed focus on the customer experience, and are committed to serving business owners as a trusted partner.
Founded in Michigan in 2010, Credibly has provided hundreds of millions of dollars to small business customers, and was named in 2014 and 2015 to the Inc. 500 list of fastest growing private companies in America, and one of Crain’s New York Fast 50 Companies.
Following a 2014 strategic equity investment from the $2.3Bn private equity fund Flexpoint Ford, Credibly rapidly accelerated their growth – opening NYC, Boston and Arizona offices, building out their Data Science, Marketing, and Technology teams, launching two new loan products, and securing a $70MM credit facility with SunTrust Bank.
The momentum Credibly built in 2015 has grown in 2016 as the company is actively developing numerous new products, enhancing their digital platforms, and expanding their distribution channels – it’s an exciting time in Fintech, and especially at Credibly!
The opportunity for the right candidate is to join our Intake team. This individual will have a primary focus on data entry for our inbound applications. The role objective is to apply our risk guidelines to each application, enter key data points accurately into our system of record, and generally organize supporting documentation to further enable our underwriting process. Pay structure for this position is currently $12 – $15 an hour, based on experience.
- Able to type a minimum of 50 WPM
- Data entry related experience is a MUST
- Excellent organizational abilities; multi-tasking; prioritization; time management
- Takes initiative; requires minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Excellent computer skills including Word, Excel, email and internet based applications
- Quick learner
- Associates degree
- Company paid life insurance
- 7 paid holidays
- Flex time
- Vacation time
- Energetic fast-paced environment
- Business casual dress attire
- Excellent opportunity for growth and development
- Disability insurance